Seriously, guys....this is one of the easiest, tastiest recipes I've ever made. It requires 5 ingredients, takes very little prep work and is very delicious. My friend told me about it a long time ago, and my only regret is that I didn't make it sooner.
-3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of green beans
- 4-8 small potatoes (chopped in cubes)
- 1 package Zesty Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Arrange the chicken, green beans, and potatoes in a 9x13 baking dish.
-Sprinkle with the entire package of Italian seasoning.
- Melt the stick of butter over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
-THAT'S IT, YOU'RE DONE!