Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Easiest,Tastiest Recipe Ever!

 
Seriously, guys....this is one of the easiest, tastiest recipes I've ever made. It requires 5 ingredients, takes very little prep work and is very delicious. My friend told me about it a long time ago, and my only regret is that I didn't make it sooner.
 
Ingredients:
-3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of green beans
- 4-8 small potatoes (chopped in cubes)
- 1 package Zesty Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 stick of butter
 
Directions:
- Arrange the chicken, green beans, and potatoes in a 9x13 baking dish.
-Sprinkle with the entire package of Italian seasoning.
- Melt the stick of butter over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
-THAT'S IT, YOU'RE DONE!
 
Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment