Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Recipe: Biscuit & Gravy Casserole

 
We've tried 3 Pinterest recipes in the last week...that's record breaking and we are thrilled that all 3 of them turned out delicious and will be added to our recipe stash.
 
For some reason I am in love with breakfast for dinner. I'm a big breakfast eater so I could eat it for every meal. This week we made Biscuit and Gravy Casserole for dinner and it was yummers!
 
 
 
And here is our version:
We followed the recipe almost exactly, except we used regular sausage and bacon, not turkey sausage and turkey bacon. I prepped the meal the night before, let it sit in the refrigerator all night and the next day and then we just popped it in the oven when we got off work.  We ate on it for a few days because it made so much. This would be a great breakfast during the holidays when you have a group of people staying at your house.
 
Stay tuned next time for the yummiest baked chicken I have ever eaten...baked garlic brown sugar chicken. It was heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment