Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

 
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving....we definitely did! We spent Thanksgiving day and most of Friday at Aaron's parent's house and then Friday evening we headed to my parent's house to spend the rest of the weekend.
 
 We got to meet our sweet new niece pup, Daisee. She is precious and I'm just a little bit obsessed with her.
 Aaron deep fried a turkey...only the best way to eat a turkey!
 We relaxed and ate a lot of yummy food on Thanksgiving Day. On Black Friday, Aaron's mom and I went and did a little Christmas shopping while the boys went to Bass Pro. After shopping, we came home and watched the Arkansas football game and then headed to my parent's house.
 
When we got to my parent's, the ladies did a little Christmas craft while the boys watched more football.
 We found these little box sets at Michael's for $9.99. It was perfect. It included the wooden pallet, the stencils, Christmas lights, and tools to hang it. We just had to provide paint and paint brushes.
 
 
 Looking pretty comfy and content.
 Here's the final product. I painted the joy, Ashley painted the Merry Christmas, my mom did the jolly, and my me-ma did the tree.
On Saturday, we ate our Thanksgiving meal and watched the Memphis football game and the Bedlam game. We are a family divided so my mom had to get Samson involved and he came out with one of her OSU t-shirts on. He didn't mind it one bit.
 
 
 The OSU fans. I cheered for both teams because I just like Oklahoma so I'm happy with whoever wins :) (some may call me a traitor, but I don't care).
 The game was so terrible that this is what happened half way through it. We were out cold. Those precious pups love to snuggle!
 
And this was sweet Harris at the end of the game. All bundled up.
 
 My family with our Me-Ma.
And again with our Austrian brother, Leon!

No comments:

Post a Comment