Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, December 10, 2015

My New Favorite Soup Recipe: Cheeseburger Soup!

 
Can you tell that I've had more free time lately? I'm finally getting back into a more regular blog posting routine.
 
I can't take credit for this delicious cheeseburger soup because all I did was Pin it and buy the ingredients. Aaron did all the cooking and man was it good! By far the best soup I've ever eaten. We will for sure be saving this to our favorite recipe list.
 
picture source: therecipecritic.com
 
And here is my glorious picture of Aaron's masterpiece...
It may not look near as pretty, but I can promise you it tasted just as good!
 
Stay tuned for another recipe we tested out this week: Biscuit & Gravy Casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment