Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SNOW DAY!


I had a very productive, relaxing, and fun snow day. I didn't get out of my pajamas all day and it felt WONDERFUL! My friend Sabrina came over last night to stay with me so she wasn't snowed in at her house all alone. My snow day consisted of the following:

-I completed the book I was reading for our book club. It's called Sarah's Key and it was very good. I highly recommend it. It was about the Vel'd'Hiv roundup that took place during WWII. I found this book very interesting because I traveled to Poland and visited the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- I caught up on the latest episode of The Bachelor. I LOVE Emily. She is absolutely precious and she makes me cry almost every episode. I really hope he either chooses her or if he doesn't then I hope they choose her to be the next Bachelorette. Michelle drives me nuts, she is crazy and I can't wait for her to be off the show.


- Sabrina and I made The Pioneer Woman's homemade cinnamon rolls and they were SCRUMPTIOUS. It took a good portion of the day, but we made a batch of about 30 and I froze two whole pans so we can eat them later and I can take some to work and to my parents. You can find the recipe here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/


Samson loved playing in the snow too! I didn't go outside today at all so I plan on playing in the snow tomorrow with the doggies and taking a lot of pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment