Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, February 7, 2011

Training Progress #6!

6 weeks down, 12 more to go, which = 1/3 of the way done!! HOORAY!

It's kind of crazy to say that I'm 1/3 of the way done because I feel like I just started training. I hope the next 12 weeks fly by as fast as the 6 weeks did, but something tells me they won't. It's kind of crazy to think that May really is just around the corner. The snow put a huge damper on my running schedule this week. Unfortunately, I'm sad to say I had to skip another 3 mile run due to the blizzard-like weather that hit. I had to do all of my running in the gym which makes it 2x harder. Just so you get a little taste, when I ran my 5 miles I had to run 55 times around the track. Talk about boredom and dizziness. Luckily when I ran the 7 miles I was able to use a different gym that has a bigger track so I ran 42 laps instead of 77 laps.....that would have been BRUTAL otherwise. We're supposed to get 7-12 more inches of snow within the next few days so I'm hoping I will be able to get out of the house and get my workouts in. Here's the rundown on this past week:

Wednesday- ran 3 miles (duration of run: 29:33)
Thursday- ran 5 miles (48:29)
Friday- supposed to run 3, but skipped due to weather...OOPS!
Sunday- ran 7 miles (1 hr and 20 mins)

This next week's schedule is going to be pumped up a few notches....GREEEEAAATTT! Can't you tell I'm really excited? I will be running 3 miles on Tuesday, 6 miles Wednesday, 3 miles Thursday, and 12 miles Saturday! Hope I survive :/

No comments:

Post a Comment