Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hallelujah!


I don't know if you watch The Voice, but if you don't, you missed a good one last night. I started watching bits and pieces of the voice last year when the Swon Brothers from Oklahoma were on it. So far, I have watched every episode this season. It is something Aaron and I enjoy watching together. Last night, we were both in awe after watching this performance of "Hallelujah".



Our jaws both dropped after hearing his version of this song, I had goosebumps, and was on the verge of tears. Both of his parents were crying and Christina even got choked up. He is amazing. Afterward, Aaron asked me to YouTube it so he could hear it again. Pure, God given talent. Ah, I could listen to this over and over again....so good!! I think I'm going to go buy it on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment