Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Happy hump day, everyone! Is anyone else as excited as I am that tomorrow is Thanksgiving?

Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday:

1. That I get to see my fabulous family tonight. I will only get to see them for 1 short day, but 1 day is better than none. Can't wait to eat some yummy food and hang out with my favorite people.

2.I'm loving that our Christmas cards came in the mail this week and they turned out exactly like I wanted. They are so cute and I'm so excited to get them sent out. It makes me feel on top of things to have them already ordered.

3. I've been really busy lately with photography and that makes me super happy. I can't keep up with the editing, but I had a blast at all of these shoots and I'm thankful for the business. I have another senior shoot this Friday that I'm really excited about.





4. I'm starting to get in the Christmas spirit by slowly adding some new homemade Christmas decorations to our house. I plan on putting up all of our decorations next week. Here are the few things I've made so far.
 
And I'm loving our Thanksgiving chalkboard. I look forward every month to switching up the chalkboard.
 
 
5. Obviously, I'm always loving this sweet snuggly boy. He was my model the other day while I was practicing and working on my lighting before my photography shoot. He's such a handsome fella.
 


 
7. I got to go to market in Memphis yesterday for the gift shop inside the place I work. I was in heaven and had so much fun looking at all the fun stuff. We picked out a lot of cute scarves, some Christmas décor, and lots of bracelets....stop in and check it out if you live in the area.
 
8. Last, but definitely not least, I am so excited to be a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings this weekend. I can't wait to see what a beautiful bride she will make. I'm so excited for Caitlin and her hubby-to-be. They really are a wonderful couple and couldn't be better for each other.
 
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember what you're most thankful for.  Praying for safe travels for everyone that will be on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment