Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thankful!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I feel like the majority of ours was spent in the car, but we had a wonderful weekend and got to see a lot of our favorite people. We left Wednesday after work and made the 7 hour trek home.

While at home we played Wahoo with my family, let the dogs run wild and free, took a few walks, had Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family and just hung out. It was nice and relaxing and we ate until we were stuffed.
 


 

Friday morning I woke up early to take Senior pictures for  my friend's younger sister. My mom went as my assistant and we thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with Rebekah and her mom. Rebekah is beautiful and was so easy to photograph. I am super pleased with how they turned out.

 
We left Friday afternoon and dropped Samson off at my cousin's house about 3 hours away. She dogsat him so he could play with her dogs while we went to my friend's rehearsal dinner and wedding.
How cute is the picture she sent me of these handsome boys by the Christmas tree? I know they had a blast together. Thanks so much, Blondie for watching Samson.
 
I got to have a slumber party Friday night with the bride-to-be and all her bridesmaids. I enjoyed getting to have girl time and catch up with Caitlin. Aaron stayed with his good friend from college and his wife that night and the next day. It was good that he was able to see them and catch up as well.
 
Saturday we went to the wedding. It was beautiful, emotional, and very sweet. We are so happy for the newlyweds. I'm so thankful I was able to stand by her side, just as she did at our wedding.
 
 
I think it's fun to have these pictures. On her wedding day.
On my wedding day. Love you, friend!
 
Saturday night we stayed at our friend's house (where Aaron stayed the night before) and we got to catch up a little more with them. If you're reading this, thanks so much for letting us stay. We got up Sunday morning and had lunch with my cousin and then went to get Samson. He kind of freaked out when he saw us. He missed us!! We headed home shortly after and made a stop at the Fayetteville mall. I sold some of our wedding decorations to a girl in AR and she met us there to get it. It worked out perfectly because we were both able to get a little shopping in. You've got to take advantage of the big city when you're there :)
 
As you can see, there was a lot of driving back and forth. We put a lot of miles on Ole Red. We were ready to be back home and in our own bed. We were so glad we got to see every one, but sad we didn't get to spend any time with our other friend's or Aaron's family. We look forward to Aaron's family coming and visiting over Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, I finally got our house all decorated and I mailed our Christmas cards out this morning...WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment