Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, December 9, 2013

Our Christmas Cards!

The Front
 
Posted by Picasa
The Back
 
At first I wasn't going to send out Christmas cards, but then I found one heck of a deal and a design that I loved and I couldn't resist. Plus, one of my favorite things about the holidays is getting Christmas cards in the mail. I get so excited when I see them in the mailbox and they make me so happy to display in the house and look at everyday. I knew I would regret it if I didn't send them out on our first Christmas together as a married couple.
 
I purchased the design template from this Etsy shop for ONLY $8. https://www.etsy.com/shop/birdesign?ref=l2-shop-info-name
She has some seriously cute stuff for a great price. The only catch, you have to use Photoshop to add your name and information to the template. I will definitely be using her for other stationary needs. I uploaded the design to Vistaprint and used them for the printing. With the envelopes, cards, and address label, I spent less than $30 total. That's how I will be doing my Christmas cards from now on.
 
If you didn't get a card in the mail and were expecting one, I'm sorry. Blame it on my huge family. Once we both sent them to our families we had very few left for friends. That's why I thought I'd include it in the blog.  

1 comment:

  1. These came out great I am loving the gold sparkle polka dots. What a great deal, I need to remember this for next year.

    ReplyDelete