Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, December 30, 2013

A Recipe: Skillet Chili Mac


Since yesterday was our 6 month moniversary, I decided to make Aaron a home cooked meal. I'll admit, it's been a while since I cooked him dinner...oops. We had a nice chili dinner and then watched Fast & Furious 6. It was the perfect cold winter night for chili and we both really enjoyed this recipe.

I found the recipe on Pinterest here: http://www.ziplist.com/souschef?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deepsouthdish.com%2F2013%2F04%2Fskillet-chili-mac.html

 
At first, I was a little intimidated by the ingredient list. I tend to steer clear of difficult recipes with a lot of ingredients, but I found that most of the items on the list I had on hand. It ended up being very easy to make. You should definitely try it!
 
Here's how mine turned out:
 
 
I sprinkled green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, and crackers on top. I ate the leftovers tonight for dinner and put Chili Cheese Fritos on top and it was even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment