Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, December 15, 2013

Favorite Things Party!

 
I'd say the favorite things Christmas party was a success. Lots of yummy food, cute gifts, girl time, and loving on cute babies! I failed miserably and didn't take pictures of the food or get a group shot, but I did manage to take a few pictures of everyone opening their gifts.
 
 
 
 
 
 Love those chins and that dimple.
 And how cute is this picture? I think baby Jake might have been more excited than his mom about the scarf. So funny! Love his little expression and how he is reaching for it.
 
These are the favorite things that everyone brought.
 Elastic/creaseless hair ties. Love them!
 Cute comfy socks and hand sanitizer.
 Coffee mug.
 Under Armour socks....so comfy and thick.
 Frosted Winter Berry candle.
 Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes.
 Chocolate and Burt's Bees Champagne lip shimmer.
 Double pack infinity scarves.
 Eyeshadow, lip gloss, tweezers, and CHI serum.
 Jose Cuervo Tequila and a Scentsy car circle in Mochadoodle.
 Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet and glove/mittens. This is what I brought. Imagine that.
 Essie finger nail polish.
 And two really cute boys...I think they enjoyed all the attention from the ladies.
Tucker in his frog hat...so sweet.
 
I tried out a few new recipes for the party so I'll be sharing those on the blog tomorrow. Thanks to all the girls who came. I had a blast and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment