Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, November 18, 2013

My Husband is the Best!




This guy is seriously the sweetest and best husband I could have asked for. I was busy yesterday doing a photography session and when I came home he had cleaned the kitchen, done the laundry, went grocery shopping and then he proceeded to rake the leaves, and grill out dinner while I laid in the hammock and read a book and blogged.  Don't worry, I offered to help, but he told me no. The weather was gorgeous yesterday and it was just the perfect afternoon/evening with him. One of those times when you just stop and soak in the moment and thank the good Lord above for quiet, sweet times like that. I'm so thankful for him and all he does for me. I'm not always the easiest person to live with and love, but he sure makes it seem easy and worth while.

1 comment: