Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, January 12, 2015

Easy, Yummy Crockpot Recipes!


I love it when I cook more than one meal a week. And I love it even more when I cook more than one good meal a week. That is reason to celebrate for me. I've been trying to do more meal planning. I've been successful in cooking at least 3-4 nights a week recently. That's a pretty big deal in our house. Usually Aaron is the cook. Thank goodness for my crock pot. It has been a life saver.

I thought I'd share a few of my latest successful recipes. They were all husband approved and will be made again in the future.

Slow Cooker Angel Chicken: You can find the recipe here: http://www.southernplate.com/2013/08/slow-cooker-angel-chicken.html

Chicken Taco Chili: Image source and recipe found here: http://ryleegrover.blogspot.com/2013/02/healthy-recipe-chicken-taco-chili.html

Tonight I made meatball sliders. I got the recipe from a friend and I have used it so many times. It's crazy how easy it is and it's so so good.
You will need:
-Pre-cooked Italian Meatballs (1 package)
- 1 jar Chili Sauce
- 1 can Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- King's Hawaiian Rolls
-Parmesan Cheese

Combine meatballs, chili sauce, and cranberry sauce in a crock pot until heated thoroughly. Put the meatballs on the rolls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. So simple!

Do you guys ever get on Pinterest at night and you're completely full from dinner, but you see a recipe and suddenly you need dessert or something sweet? Yeah, happens to me all the time. This one did it to me tonight. It will be next on my to bake list.
Image source and recipe here: http://iamaddictedtorecipes.blogspot.ca/2013/10/cinabun-cake-cinnamon-bun-cake.html

Oh and if you want to find some healthy recipes (won't find them here) and workout tips, check out my friend Courtney's new blog!

One more thing...check out the new tea cup I added to my collection today. I couldn't resist buying her. Too bad I don't drink tea, or have tea parties, but I sure do enjoy displaying them and looking at how cute they are.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks Quin! As always, love the post:)) And super super cute teacup!

    ReplyDelete