Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites!


#1. Last Saturday I got to see these beautiful friends AND shop with them at Dallas Market. These are my co-workers from Mammoth Spring and I haven't seen them since August so you can imagine my excitement when they called me and told me they were heading to Dallas for market. I have always wanted to go to Dallas Market and it was WAY cooler and bigger than I ever could have imagined. We had so much fun and I loved getting to spend the day with them and catch up. I did a little bit of damage and came home with some cute new jewelry. I'm going to have to do some major shopping next time I visit Mammoth because they got some super cute stuff!

#2. After market I made the short drive to Ft. Worth to have dinner with my best friend Marcus. He has been living in Seattle for the last 4 years and now he is within 1.5 hours from me...YAY!! My best friend from college, Allison also met up with us for a little bit. It was so fun to hang out with both of them on such a late notice. We also got to see my sweet friend Christen for a little bit. I love that we all live so close and can get together more often!

#3. I started an Etsy shop this week. I have always wanted to start one, but to be honest, it scared the crud out of me. I finally bit the bullet and spent some time figuring out how it all works. I still have a lot to learn, but I'm excited to see how it goes. I'm working on adding some new items to the shop on a regular basis and working on the appearance of the shop. Right now it's a very rough draft so bare with me, but I hope you will check it out and take a look. 

#4. My friend Stephanie (and possibly Jan) is coming to stay with us this weekend. We're so excited to hang out with her and show her around. This will be her first time to get the "love shack" experience.

#5. This week was my first whole week of work at my new job and I'm so ecstatic to report that I am loving it. My boss and co-workers are wonderful and I think this is the perfect fit for me. It doesn't feel like work to me and it's something I think I'm going to love doing every day. I'm so thrilled that every thing worked out and thankful for this new opportunity. 

That's all I've got for tonight. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. what's your new job, I mean what do you get paid to do?

    ReplyDelete