Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hand Lettering Project : Week 2



Prompt: Summer Love List

I was going for the calligraphy look here. Can you tell which two words I started out with? It took me a few lines to get the hang of it (hammocks and float trips were a tad bit shaky).  And those are pineapples in case you can't tell. 

This project has been so fun and I'm really enjoying looking at all the other participant's work. It will be fun to look back after the 52 weeks and see how far we've all come. To follow along or join in on the fun, visit Pen and Peplum Blog. You can see every one else's work in the comments on her blog or follow this link.

Oh and I have some great news to share!! After months of being unemployed and trying to figure out what to do with my life, I am happy to say that I accepted a job today. It is in the hair/beauty industry, but not actually doing hair. Due to privacy, I won't share where the job is, but I am really excited for the opportunity and can't wait to start. I have loved staying home for a while and getting caught up on photography and getting all settled into our new house and finishing all those projects, but I'm not going to lie, I was starting to get cabin fever. Ready for some human interaction and praying that this is the right fit for me and a job I will love!

1 comment: