Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, August 15, 2013

8.15.2012


...Was the day that Aaron proposed. Man, how time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe it has already been a year. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were moving Aaron into his new rent house in Arkansas. It's crazy to think how much things can change in a year. Now we are married and both living in the same little house and loving it. I went back to last year's blog post about the proposal and re-read what I wrote. I wanted to reminisce and remember exactly what I was feeling that day. That's why I love blogging so much. It really is fun to read old posts and re-live special life changing moments.

I was folding clothes the other night in our bedroom and Aaron came in to help me. I told him thanks for helping and that I really appreciated it.....to which he replied, "but wait, I thought you liked folding my clothes in this room because it reminds you of when I proposed." He got me. Those words did come out of my mouth and I re-read them again in my blog post from last year. I made sure and told him that just because it reminded me of that, doesn't mean I like doing laundry alone :) Aaron is seriously the sweetest husband. He has been so good to me and we have thoroughly enjoyed being married to each other and living under the same roof. It is crazy how much my love grows for him everyday and how excited I get when he comes home from work. I am so thankful he asked me to marry him a year ago today! Saying "yes" was the best decision I ever made.


I found this quote on Pinterest a while back and I fell in love. I thought it was fitting for the occasion so I wrote it on our chalkboard in the kitchen. We still love our little house and all the memories we've already made in it!

To read last year's proposal post click here: http://quinceetaylor.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-have-been-waiting-very-long-time-to.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...have I turned into a sap or what? This made me tear up! LOVED IT~! :) So happy for you guys. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete