Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wedding Wednesday # 5- Party Favors


I originally decided that we wouldn't have party favors at our wedding...that was until my best friend text me about an awesome deal on koozies. I couldn't pass it up. I didn't tell Aaron about them and he was completely surprised when he saw them. He loved them!

The front of the koozies had our initials on it and our wedding date. The back had a little touch of Aaron on it since he is an avid hunter.

 We displayed the koozies in an old galvanized tub that I bought at a flea market. I wrapped it in burlap ribbon and my mom made an elastic strip of lace to go around the top. I spray painted a dollar tree plastic platter with mint green spray paint and chalkboard paint. Then, using a chalkboard marker, I wrote the saying, "To have and to hold and to keep your drink cold. Please take a koozie."
We saved a handful of the koozies to take home with us and give to our friends. It's fun because when we have cookouts, they will be using our wedding koozies.....and most of them are already stained brown. They've definitely gotten good use out of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment