Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Bucket List

 
We decided this year to make a fall bucket list of all the fun things we want to do this fall. I thought up 5 things I wanted to do and Aaron thought up 5. I bet you can't guess which ones are Aaron's.
 
Our Fall Bucket List:
1. Carve pumpkins
2. Have a fall photo shoot in the leaves
-We've done this one before and we got some pretty pictures and had a lot of fun doing it.
 
3. Make a fun fall treat (caramel apples, pumpkin pie, etc.)
4. Rake the thousands of leaves in our front and back yard
5. Attend a costume party and dress up
6. Kill a big deer (hmmm....I wonder who's idea this was?)
7. Take a fall foliage drive to Blanchard Springs and hike/sight see
8. Go camping
9. Go to a college football game
10. Go look at the ducks in the Arkansas Delta (Aaron tells me this is a sight to see since there are so many ducks out there)
 
This Saturday is the opening day of deer season in Arkansas. I'm a little bit sad, because I will probably be seeing a lot less of Aaron in the mornings and evenings and on the weekends. Therefore, in our downtime, when he's not hunting, I want to make it a point to go and do fun things together. I've heard the saying, "We interrupt this marriage to bring you hunting season." We actually have a sign that says that hanging in our house, but this year I'm actually going to get to experience the real deal. Wish me luck.
 
Speaking of fall.....here are a few of my favorite things this fall.
Source for all pics:Pinterest
How cute is this caramel apple turkey tray. An easy party dish.
 
I love these chocolate dipped Oreo pumpkins.
I want to be this for Halloween. So cute.
Whoever thought of this is a genius. Easy, cheap, and really cute.
I want to make one of these wine glasses.
 
I love this cute Halloween party invitation with the bat ribbon.
I love the over sized cardigan with ankle boots look!
I also love leather leggings and leather jackets. Not quite sure I could pull the leggings off though.
For some reason, I am in love with flannel and plaid shirts this fall.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment