Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wedding Wednesday #8- The Get-away Rig

 
Riding away in a pedicab was one of my favorite memories of the day. My best friend's brother owns one and uses it for college game days. When they mentioned we could borrow him and the pedicab, we just had to take them up on the offer. Since our wedding was shabby chic/vintage, I knew it would fit the part. We didn't have a long way to go from the church to the reception site....it was only a few blocks, but it was a fun few blocks. We rode right through campus corner. We were laughing the whole way because everyone was honking and yelling at us. We might have even ran a red light...oops!
 
With the help of a few great friends, we decorated the pedicab a few days before the wedding. We used banners, burlap, tulle, fabric, and spray painted cans.
 Our fabulous chauffeur. He even dressed in suspenders and a bow tie!
 We were a little bit worried about whether or not he could pull our weight and if we would fit in the seat with my dress.
He did awesome and made it look easy...although I don't think it was. It was very hot outside too.
 You should definitely give Zach a call for your next event or game day.
 So much fun!
 Taking a stroll around the block.
The decorations.
 
Stay tuned next week for our parent's thank-you gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment